Buy a Resiliency Garden Bed!
Resiliency Garden Beds
WE DO THE WORK OF BUILDING, SO YOU CAN GROW!
It's named "resiliency" because learning to grow your own food means you are taking your health into your own hands and building RESILIENCE!
- We source all local materials and bring them directly to you.
- We build and fill your beds with nutrient dense organic soil and compost for maximum growth.
- We connect you to growers all over Marquette County to support in your gardening efforts.
Deadline to order
Bed building occurs
Last Frost, plant your bed!
A portion of every bed sale goes to pay for the Farm-to-School education program.
PLAN FOR SPRING NOW!
Now is the time to plan for healthy, nutritious food grown in a self-sustaining, and family-oriented way. Let us get you started or enhance your home-based nutrition effort by installing raised with Vermicompost powered soil in your yard.
- Where will your bed be located?
- What would you like to grow?
- How many pounds of food would you like to harvest?
ORDER YOUR GARDEN BED ONLINE
We service Marquette County homes and businesses.
Deadline to Order: April 30th, 2023
2023 Raised Bed Pricing
Download / Print Flyer:
Join the Local Foods Initiative
The Initiative seeks to build a community of family gardeners who are growing a portion of their own food to impact the balance of food imported from abroad. We would like for you to report your success as part of the Initiative. Now is the time to plan for healthy, nutritious food grown in a self-sustaining, and family-oriented way. Let us get you started or enhance your home-based nutrition effort by installing a raised garden, with vermi-compost powered soil in your yard.